Friday, May 18, 2007

KIDS

As you guys know i love children! I'm always wanted to hold a baby and playing with toddlers! they bring me so much joy! i wanted to share some picture of me and the kids i love and babysit for! (for the most part, some are in different states)



This is Ava Frances ( Crystin Coolong's daughter) i babysit them all the time! i can't put a picture of chloe on here without jessica! sorry it's not very clear!

the last time i got to see my chloe girl! i miss her!!!

Chloe was so young! i can't believe Wendy would let me take her all around church! i think i was 11 i'm not sure...



Jessica and Tyler!







above is Tyler Rockey. This was in snowshoe when i went with John and Amy!
down is ella she is a twin i babysit for her and her 4 year old brother 3 year old sister and her twin sister! talk about a handfull!



this si miss Libby Napier this was the last time they were in town, we got to see each other in starbucks!


this is Mr. Samuel Napier. This was at church i got to hold him like the entire time! (so much fun!)









1 comment:

Wendy said...

Reaghan you are the best! Your love and care for children is so evident!!! I miss you and I miss what a blessing you are (and were when we lived close) to my kids. Chloe always talks about going back to VA to see Reaghan and big Jessica. Thanks for everything. And wow, 16!!! How cool is that!?!