Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Greatest TV night??







UMMMM.... today i thought would be the greatest tv night ever! well i don't base my life or happiness around tv for the record! but i do enjoy more tv than i should! i have a few tv shows i have to watch and CAN NOT miss 2 of which are American idol and LOST (so don't call me on Wednesday nights) both of which had there Season's finals tonight! yeah!!! but American idol came on at 8-10 and lost 9-11 so how am i going to watch both?? oh yeah i have a sister who has tivo! awesome i go to her house record lost and watch American idol!



ok so American idol I'm a Blake girl all the way he has so much talent and so much personality! As you may know Jordan Sparks won... i was disappointed (even though i knew she would) I'm not saying at all I'm not happy for her, she is 17 and has so much talent!



so i was already disappointed but i got over it fast because lost was on! yeah! it was the greatest episode until the last 10 min. my favorite character dies! omg!!!!! i flipped out! haha so RIP Charlie I'll miss you!






the end...

No comments: