Wednesday, August 05, 2009

North Carolina trip...


This was Evangeline's 1st trip to NC... we went two weeks ago with david to visit our great grandma Hammie... then we went again aug 3-4.

Here are some pics!



This was her 1st time meeting (great) uncle Jim.




1st time meeting auntie Natalie.


Me and Natalie


Hammie... is HILARIOUS!


Hammie and Geanie





Our car was PACKED out!!! we were so crammed!

This lil girl was such a great traveler!! she wanted to hold my hand as she slept! so cute!


1 comment:

Jessica Rockey said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! They're fabulous! I've had so much fun on our trips recently... great memories! I'm surprised we both stayed sane on the way back... I honestly thought I was gonna totally BREAKDOWN!!! Oh well, we made it.

Love you auntie Reaghan... Your favorite, Evangeline