Thursday, November 06, 2008

Prayer Request



Hello to all you bloggers out there. I hope you guys are having a fabulous week!
I have a favor to ask of you. When ya'll think of it please keep my great-grandma Hammie in your prayers. She has been in the hospital for most of this week... i think (tues-fri.) and just really not doing well. She is forgetting a lot of things, she is very weak and also dehydrated. She fell (i think Monday) and is covered in bruises and in a lot of pain. Hopefully she'll be able to come home tomorrow (Friday) and recover! Thanks you guys for praying, it means a lot to me and also my family.


classic "what the heck is she doing" face... probably talking about bek


Her best friend maggie!

8 comments:

Jessica Rockey said...

Thanks for putting the word out, sis. I love the picture of her trying to whisper something on the couch... I wonder what she was saying?!

Let's work out on mon.! What do you think? Love you!

Wendy said...

I am praying for you all! Especially Hammie...and your mom and grandma! Love you all lots!!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

i'll be praying!

Grace Caroline said...

Sure I'll definantly pray for her!

Katherine M. said...

We will be praying! She seems like such a dear!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for putting the word out. I would have been there too except you know Ryan and Natalie gave us this weekend marriage enrichment retreat for our birthdays as a gift. We had to go and it was great but I thought about and prayed for Hammie while I was there. Hope to see her soon or at least talk on the phone with her. Miss you bunches and I got your text. Today has been really busy in the office----Monday and I was out Friday. Love to all.

Aunt Kim

Reaghan said...

Thanks guys for praying! Today she was doing well... she's starting to walk a little bit. but she's still very weak.
Aunt Kim!! we missed you but i'm so glad you were able to go to that retreat! i would love to hear all about it. But we did love having Natalie here! I'm sure Hammie LOVED it also...

stephanieanne said...

i will definitely pray for you! i love you :)