Friday, June 27, 2008

More Picutes from Texas

Here are some more pictures i've found from my trip. These are from Texas... Robyn has a pool right down the street from her house so we were able to go there a few times! Here are some pictures from that! and one day we went to the park and i have a few shots from that!


Callie and Jessica

Jessica

Joshua and Justus...aka Mr. adorable!


Jessica... I know i have a ton of pictures of her but it's only because the other kids were busy running everywhere playing!


Adin

Joshua





Isaac

Silas

Jessica

Brothers


Joshua

So cute


Cutest baby EVER!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Unknown said...

Wow, I would love to jump into a nice pool like that right now. Especially with all of this nasty smoke blowing up from the fire down south. By the way, CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to make an amazing Aunt!!!!

Wendy said...

Wow, an aunt, how fun!! What are the strange comments? And I had seen these when you texted...I just didn't comment. I really like the ones of Joshua and Adin. What precious brother pics. Thanks again for all you did to help us and play with the kiddos. You are going to be the best aunt!

Jessica Rockey said...

LOVE the picture of Chloe with the goggles on her head! Made me laugh out loud!

Robyn Stewart Marmon said...

the one where chloe looks liek she is freezing to death, stinkin cracked me up! too funny! miss you reaghan!